– Cultation takes pride in publishing original work, so we hope our members engage in this practice as well. All submitted work is assumed original unless notified.
– Content from the Cultation team may be used as long as the work has been properly cited.
(author’s name, title of art/article, title of website)
– Cultation does not own the rights to any of the works from the artists on this site.
– By submitting works of art to Cultation, you are giving consent for your work to be posted, observed, and commented on this site.
– Any comments or responses made by readers/members to the works of art or articles are not those of Cultation. It is the sole responsibility of the author of the comment or response. Therefore, Cultation will not be held liable for the opinions that might be expressed on this platform.
– Cultation is not responsible for defamatory statements obliged to the government, religion, or laws from the reader’s country of occupancy or origin.
– The thoughts of the staff/contributors at Cultation are in no way meant to be harmful, malicious or offensive to any ethnic group, religion, organization, company or individual. These are solely opinions that are intended to be respectful.
– We at Cultation value our member’s work and sentiments, so if you feel there is any content or comment that is deemed inaccurate, harmful or offensive to you, please notify us at DEbanks@Cultation.com, JMorgan@Cultation.com or RRojas@Cultation.com.
– Failing to do so will result in us not being able to accommodate you.